http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm back.....

I am back........... I wanted to do something different with this blog..... this is where I am going to share my ideas and tricks. I hope you will join in and share with me in recreating what I have shown you. I keep coming back to this saying..... getting the most out of my scrapbooking supply's. I want to make a huge dent in my stash.... so I am on that mission to get started.... so are you with me.....

I will be back with a new banner and a project that I am working on......stay tuned!!!!

9 comments:

Tam said...

OM~FREAKING~G SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo.......you have made my day, I have missed your blog so much Missy, and I love that you will be sharing your awesome talent with us on here.....Love Tam xxxxxxxx

Donna said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! I's been waiting for ya DG!!! Soo missed your blog.. But you didn't tell me.. Naughty girl!! I'm gonna have to get the ruler out again..lol.. So looking forward to some of your gorgeous inspiration.. lubs Ya!! HB

TatumW said...

so excited to see what ur are going to bring us! I missed u bloggin too!! xx

Renee said...

Oooh this sounds like its going to be fun!

Always up for learning me some new tricks :)

xx Renee

Elise said...

Great to see you have made a return to blogging!!! i missed seeing all your wonderful creations, can't wait to see what you have in store for us !

Anonymous said...

Yes! I'm with you! So glad you're back blogging!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

ah the paint brush goes spottie...says it all really!
So what does it mean LMAO!
Great to see you back in blogland hun ;)
and yes I will definitely follow your progress on using up your stash
xxTam

Louise said...

I reakon Tam said it better than I could have!!!!

Woo Hooo

Lou XX

Nicole said...

love that you've got a blog again. Missed the first round. LOL

Totally adore that mini Album and love what you have done with the Felt too. I'll have to have a play. :)

Nicxx