http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Friday, August 7, 2009

August Jack....


"Little Life"

***sorry out for publication***
**************
***********
*********


It's Aussie Scrap Jack time and this month we have 2 Jackee's for you.... Ann Lederhose and Stacey Young. So come on over to Aussie Scrap Jack and check out the LO's. Here's my jack of Stacey's.... what I love about Stacey's scrappin is her layers of pattern papers the distressing and all the lumpy bumpiness to it. I have jacked Ann's as well just got to finish it off in between looking after my sweet Jorja!..... I be back late to upload.
cheers for now...... and my first Layout of Me and Jorja...xxx

7 comments:

On my way... said...

OMG Leeann - gorgeous!!!! Wow wow - gonna take me a while to mull over this one, lol, so much detail! And beautiful to see a picky of u and Jorja too :)
xx

Nina said...

miss jorga ... you are adorable!!

great jack LO Leeann!

Stacey Young said...

Hi Leeann, wowsers, love it!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't been to ASJ site before until someone congratulated me on being scrapjacked! I was stoked to see my little Kobi there!!! That is so cool, I feel honoured and your take on my LO is just fabulous! You know I love your work. Can't wait to see more LO's of Jorja, she is too cute! xx

Leanne said...

So sweet! love what you have created...

Anonymous said...

You know how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this LO Leeann!!!!!!!!
But I'll say it again.
This is just stunning. I love all the layers and that gorgeous little fob watch. and the lace...
it just jells sooooooooo well.
PERFECT!
xxTam

Christine said...

Wow Leeann, this is stunning, there are so many beautiful details to look at. I love it!

Kylie said...

How did I miss this one!!!
WOW Leeann this is stunning ....I love all the layers & texture yet it has such a gentle feel......& that gorgeous pic is priceless matey!!......Little Jorja is just way too cute!!.....Take care sweet
Kylie xx