http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Monday, August 17, 2009

A little bit of this and that...........

"Miss J"

"""sorry out for publication"""
---------------------
--------------





Miss J is 7 days old in this Layout.....I have used a dress pattern to make the flower and a large pearl bead.... I have also used my birdcage design which has been cut into a mini size... which I am lovin...damn she is so cute!!!!!

"eyes wide open"

"""sorry out for publication"""
*********************************
************************




Another couple of handmade items used here.... my funky flower patch and some JB look-a-like vintage buttons.......plus you will also see that I have used my acrylic birdcage design and scallop border.... Such a gorgeous pic of Miss Holly.

Just updating some of the chipboard designs..... so that you can see how much comes in some of the packs...

"scallop borders"

"Single flames"

"Mini chipboard birdcages and birds" you can see they are the size of a 50 cent piece......just trying this size out....I am lovin it.... it makes it a great embellishment for clusters and also swinging off mini albums...... would love to know what you think?



"My baby girl"


this is my effort for colour combos galore.... I think I kind of missed the color mark a bit.... but really love how this turned out anyway. as you can see these are my JB look-a-like buttons. plus another one of my handmade tissue flowers!

I would love to hear some feed back on my designs and if you have used any please share the link with me I would love to visit you and check out some of your creations.
Don't forget you can order direct from Stuff 2 Scrap...... so if you like go check it out.....

The RAK winners for the 8 handmade flowers are......

PENNY and EBONY..... girls e-mail me your snail mail and i will pop them in the post... thanks to you for your gorgeous comments.......e-mail me a @ ........... l.pearce@westnet.com.au

Mwah ............xx

10 comments:

Elise said...

Just beautiful Leeann!!! And the layouts are awesome too LOL!!!!
Great to see some baby layouts!

Stacey Young said...

I just lUVVVVV those layouts, they are so gorgeous especially MIss J!!! Love it Leeann and love that you are back!! (Not that you went far LOL) I think I may just have to order some more of your gorgeous chippies. xx

Her Essential Hand said...

just stunning LO's. Thanks for inspiring me!!
Love all your chippie designs too, might have to get my hands on some real soon.
x

Nina said...

awesome LO's Leeann!! and yep ... miss J is totally cute!!

Leanne said...

Miss J is absolutely gorgeous! And isn't time flying by quickly. We just had 6wk check up with dr and Cam not putting enough weight on... He has to play catch up now.

Your lo's are stunning as always! Just beautiful pics too. And please keep the mini bird cage. I'm going out to look for that. It is way too cute - love how you used it!

Stay well (and hope you are getting some decent sleep :) )

Ebony van der Starre said...

Wow! Thanks Leanne. Just poppedonto see your new creations and seen that I won! YAH! I don't tend to be lucky when it comes to these things so I was very excited!!
Loving your new LOS! Love how you are using the old dress patterns. The flowers look awesome!! Off to email you.....thanks again!

Penny said...

Thanks Leeann!!! So excited to be getting some of your original creations.....yay!

BTW, loving the dress patterns...have had some sitting here all ready to plonk on a page but wasn't quite sure how....thanx for sharing your ideas!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I always love coming here and checking out all of the lovely bits and pieces :) It's like a feast for my eyes every time!

I just used one of your bubble tree chippies for the first time (up on my blog), so I think after palling in love with that, I might have to get me some of those birdcages!

Louise said...

Your creativity is typically Wonderful!!!!!

XXX

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts Leann and I love your chippy birdcages :)!!