http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Saturday, January 9, 2010

first 2 for the year.....

"she's got style"



... I made this diva stand from denim...applied a gel medium to stiffen it, hand stitched some detail, added some pearls, prima scrolls, lace vintage button and an etched clear button/from stuff 2 scrap. I also dyed some more doilies, the background is a collage of scraps and then a dress pattern over the top....added some printed masking tape from making memories... for the title.... i wanted to do something a little different so i cut into the letters and layered then... kind cool don't ya think!!!


"oh lollie pop"



... I used some pink paislee, prima and sassafras lass....a little bit of fimo work @ storm's request! Background paint was inspired by Jackson Pollock... (make sure you click and have some fun...hehehehehe) you should have seen my hands today... i squeezed the paint into my hands and then just flick it.... i kind of got that 100's and 1000's look...and can i just point out that i used 20 stickers out of 25 from the sassafras sticker book.... no bad... i was determined to use the whole lot really...it's satisfies me when i can use the whole product!

..... and don't forget.... if you have some of "Leeann Pearce chipboard" get scrapping with it... because i am up to something... and i need players....mwah...xxx

Edit to add: oooohhhh got a couple of LO's featured over here...... awesome as.........:O)

14 comments:

mandysea said...

WOW!! Both lo's are just awesome!!

Love how you worked the denium!! That handmade embellie just pops the LO!!! Cool!

Elise said...

So much detail to look at Leanne!
You are so lucky to have pumped out 2 LO's already LOL!!! I am determined to get scrapping as soon as I get this house back in order after being away on holidays......and I'll be digging out my CB and doing something with it just to see what you are up to!!!!!?
Hope 2010 is an amazing year for your family!

E x

Jenneke said...

WOW!
Your work is AMAZING!!!
I'm totally in love!!

XXXJenneke

Kim said...

Hey Leeann have you seen the Sassafras blog today?

Her Essential Hand said...

STUNNING!!! LOVE your work girl :)
That Diva stand is cute, I am inspired to get mine out!!
Hope your girls are doing well.
:) xx

Stacey Young said...

These are great Leeann, I just love how you always come up with something new and creative:)

Sarah Lou said...

Oh wow they are just stunning! the hand cut dress form - TO IE FOR!!!!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

hey, I just saw this layout (and another one) of yours on the Sassafrass Lass blog - excellent work!

Penny said...

Leann, you do 'originality' awesomely!
BTW, have given you a blog award...pop over to my blog to collect it!

SANDIE MALLON said...

awesome as always leanne.. love all the bits ..

Nina said...

whoo hooo Leeann .... congrats on having your LO's featured on SFL blog!! and i am loving those layouts too!! you are one clever chickie!!

Janinek said...

fabulous LOs you really rock the funky look. Congrats on the feature as well.

Steph Devlin said...

Prediction: You get on a major manufacturers DT before the end of the year !!!!!!!
Your stuff is just too funky, too original to go missed. I love everything you do.
I love coming over here to get inspiration.
Can you send some Leanne Mojo over to Devlin Central. Need to jump out of my box. Again.
Oh and I love your TOP 10. WOW.
Anyhow enough of the essay.
Talk soon xo

Anonymous said...

Leeann, your denim diva stand is soooo amazing and I love seeing your work do so well at 2 Peas, you rock big time. Congrats on yoru HM for Masters, on top of Creative Team, is there anything you can't achieve LOL? Mine had one of your bubbles trees in, reckon that's what did it, thanks for that LOL, Tiff xxx.