http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Friday, May 21, 2010

"the colour room" palette #7



..."i heart your stories"... This is little Miss Holly and she likes to tell me stories  about her dolls and what they get up to when she is at school...cute:)






...i made the spiral flowers from colored card stock and also use one of my "beautiful blooms" for the shop.

...don't forget you have until Sunday to win some of  my shop yummies...all you have to do is add  "the chip chop shop blinkie" to your side bar of your blog to be in to win... make sure you leave a comment so i can check it out and place you in the draw...
(((see below post for how too)))

thanks  :)

9 comments:

amanda73 said...

how cute of holly, love love this LO. just gorgeous.....ive done a couple LOs for this paletter which i will upload to the gallery soon

cant wait to get my beautiful blooms from you, love those new colours

Trudi Harrison said...

I love TCR and Oh I love this palette. Hopefully I will get my toosh into gear this week and play along again

Your layout is totally Gorgeous Smorgeous!!! The bloom is devine and your spiral flowers are fabulous

Ronda Palazzari said...

so so gorgeous! I hoped over to your etsy shop and SWOON. Gosh i love everything you create!

Fern said...

WOW your work is amazing and gorgeous!!!! And I went and checked out your etsy shop and everything is beautiful!!!

Shell said...

GORGEOUS! and OMG that flower is breath taking. sooo beautiful. I might need to pay another visit to your shop soon. Your gonna send me broke LOL.

Ebony van der Starre said...

That is such an adorable LO....
Love the added touches of red...very striking!

Peggy said...

Such a cute picture,and I love the LO! The flowers look gorgeous, the colours are so striking and I like the little details like the tape and the bling on the side ... gorgeous!
xxx Peggy

Unknown said...

Oh my this is totally gorgeous!!! Love how you have done those spiral flowers!! I am going to have to give this colour room ago one day!
You are so inspiring!
xo

Jolanda said...

Ooooooh this is so beautiful,can't stop looking..all the flowers!!!!And the picture is just so fantastic...i'm a fan!!!!
Have a fab day,Jolanda