http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Saturday, November 6, 2010

... My first Helmar Blog post is up...

"2 minute noodles"... 
little miss cutie pie jorja !!!




... YAY ... my first blog post is up over at the Helmar blog... would love for you to check it out. This layout was create using all Helmar adhesives I used the Helmar 450 quick dry and also Helmar scrap dots.

I had heaps of fun embellishing this layout.
thanks for popping by miss wally xxx

13 comments:

amanda73 said...

oh wow, love this layout, as i do all your work, and miss jorja is way too cute

Jess Mackenzie said...

Why do I suddenly feel like 2 min noodles??? LOves the border and paint and all the bits and bobs! And look at Jorjas GORGEOUS hair....you guys must go through alot of conditioner at your house with all your gals having bewdiful curls!!! Love and Peace xox

TatumW said...

golly lolly when did she get all those gorgeous blonde curls?? loving the layout...so bright and fun as always xx

Peggy said...

Gorgeous LO!! I always love your work, it's always so bright, happy and so full of lovely stuff ... lot's of eye candy!!!! And wow, Miss Jorja sure is growing fast!!!! She's absolutely lovely!
xxx Peggy

Mrs Lubinski said...

I'm off to cook some 2 minute noodles for my bub, see if he likes them too lol. So gorgeous; Jorja and your page. You never fail to inspire me!!
M

Marisa said...

wow Leeann this layout is awesome :) love all the details...

Heather Jacob said...

OMG!! what a fantastic blog and that LO IS JUST SENSATIONAL!!
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT !! and a gorgeous pic.
what a talented artist you are. thanks for sharing ..hugs x

Andie said...

Can't believe how much Jorja has changed in the last 2 LO's! How cute is she with those curls!

Unknown said...

Hi Hi Hi :) thanks so much for your encouraging words :) My goodness I love the page you made!

On my way... said...

This is incredible Leeann, as usual ;)

Xx

Blossom inch said...

Hi! Leeann

Love your layout, colourful and bright! just love the little bits and pieces of embellishments. i received the doilies and thanks so much for the paper doilies. You totally make me happy today! check out my blog as I have blog about it too. Hugs, Yuzz

Sasha Farina said...

that layout rocks!! seriously!

Kelly Massman said...

Very cute!