http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Monday, September 26, 2011

A U S S I E S C R A P S O U R C E...

Just sharing a few projects that were made for the "Aussie Scrap Source Blog"
 Weekend Inspiration with "Cosmo Cricket / Salt Air "

"beach"



 another page for the  "Generation Gap" series - sports and hobbies
'just like me all kinds of collections"




This is just one of many collections the girls have, "lil pet shops".

 Weekend Inspiration with "Hambly screen prints"
"she will always brighten my day" 
- excuse the spelling mistake in the title it has been corrected - silly me!
all hambly goodness with layers of rub-ons and cut out transparency sheet, add some ink and machine stitching for extra detail.... too cool hambly collage...LOVE IT!!!
i did use some sassafras foldies... i do LOVE them also!

Apart from making spelling mistakes as I do all the time.... I've been painting my ink on instead of spraying (because I am over the bottles blocking all the time), am  lov'in the effect it gives.

thanks Miss wally xxx

14 comments:

Blossom inch said...

those pages are so inspiring and gorgeous, I always love your work my dear! you never fails to impress me with your artsy page, sewing, paint and all those elements you have added are totally making me blown away every time I stopped by. Thanks for sharing and have a good day ahead.

p/s: I received all those doilies from you that I ordered recently from your Etsy's shop. Thanks a bunch!

Cheers
yuzz

Her Essential Hand said...

wow -ee... Those pages are AWESOME - you sure work magic into your pages. thanks for inspiring me :))
enjoy your week xx

Stacey Young said...

Gorgeous pages Leeann:):) Love the last....I think I am addicted to Hambly and Sass too!!!! Great idea with the mist being painted instead, looks fantastic:) Hope you have a great week sweet xo

Lizzyc said...

hi.. these are FAB-U-LOUSSSS!! love them.. so creative and full of layers.. so yummy.. always love poppin by here!!

Irini said...

Amazing layouts I love love love the details!!
I feel the same way about those stupid nozzles clogging up!

Chantelle said...

Gorgeous work Leeann - and I loved seeing some of these IRL. Your texture always amazes me - love the stitching and the hambly - and oh... I've been have fun with it too!!

Marelize said...

Beautiful layouts Leeann. Love the beach layout design and the colours are devine. :)

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow stunning pages Leann, I especially love your Beach LO...the distressed circles look amazing!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow!!! Awesome awesome awesome! Loving your gorgeous creations - I get so excited when you do a post! :D

Sara said...

AWESOME pages! I love the first one the most with the circles.

Hannah said...

Your work never ceases to amaze me, it's so stunning. I wish I could create such beautiful pages, keep up the fab work, I LOVE looking at it :)

WendyMac said...

Oh how I just love your beautiful work!! The new LO's are absolutely fabulous and filled with beautiful colour, texture and the most gorgeous embellies. I am so inspired by you Leeann - amazing. Have a wonderful day! x

georgia keays said...

Just gorgeous Miss Wally! Love the small pic in the corner on Pet Shops :-)

Eila Sandberg said...

Yup! that's all I'm going to say, am left so totally out of words looking at what Miss Awesomeness has created. Totally sucking in everything and just enjoying what I'm seeing. Ooooh aaaah ooooh!! ;)))