http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Basic Grey share and a She Art canvas

Totally LOVE  the "What's Up" collection by Basic Grey
Here's a couple of pages using some of the pattern papers and embellishments.

Yep... li'l miss jorja painting here. Doesn't matter what medium it is she's always in. I have a little corner set up for her to play and she LOVES it!

"she loves to colour"


and this page 

"about a girl"-

little miss stormy who is also celebrating her 9th birthday today!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart...
Love mummyxxx



and lastly I had another play at creating a she art girl. I also used a heap of little black dress rub-ons and a metal flower by Basic Grey. I love the effect when you use your white gel pen to color in as well. 
"she art" - she left her fears behind




Thanks Miss wally xxx

8 comments:

Renee Aslette said...

OMG!!! I love it all, just what I needed today was a little Miss Wally inspiration. I could sit and look at your work all day!! xo

Mojosanti - Pretty Paper Things said...

That's cool stuff. Love it!!!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Love the freshness of your pages!

Maria Asmus said...

I so love your second layout!! This collection is so beautiful and your photo just very cute!! Great great great!! :)

Lizzyc said...

HI there, wow.. these are fabulous.. I am such a fan of yours.. I love the layouts, and the canvas looks amazing.... Keep warm!!

Chantelle said...

gorgeous work Leeann and I LOVE your splotches!! They look totally cool. Awesome work with the 'she art' - you are def. making it your own - love it ☺

Miae said...

Oh I love that your little one loves to paint (she must get that from her mama!) That's an awesome page too with those paint splatters! Gorgeous job on the She Art canvas...I think I need to try another one again. I've only ever made 2 (shame on me!)

Blossom inch said...

beautiful LOs and canvas!