http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hambly Fond Farewell Blog Hop...

With great sadness today we would like to thank and say a fond farewell to all our Hambly fans with a Hambly blog hop...

I feel ever so lucky that I was able to be apart of a fantastic design team it was so a dream for me! I will always LOVE Hambly it's just one of those company's you fall in love with! 
 

 and here's a page I created using a mixture of 
Hambly products new and old...
"i can paint"

Materials: assorted hambly overlays, rub'-on, stickers, washi tapes, amy tangerine pattern papers, elle studio tags, prima rose, handmade buttons.



Now it's time to take a peek at MARIE RAMIREZ Blog!


Leeann Pearce - YOU ARE HERE




Oh and I have made up a  RAK Hambly pack to share with someone!
just leave a comment and I will pick a random winner.

Thanks Leeann Pearce xxx

EDIT TO ADD: LIZZY C THE GIRLS HAVE PICKED YOUR NAME OUT OF THE HAT! CONGRATS - email me your snail mail and i will get you prize pack in the post!

thank you all so much... miss wally xxx

31 comments:

Tina said...

This is so sad - I love Hambly too- Another amazing layout Leeann! (as always) Thank you for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

lovely page!!!

Janna Werner said...

Love that page, Leeann! Thanks for the fabulous Hambly time.
Janna :-*

Nathalie said...

Your page is beautiful and I am sad to see another great company closing its doors... Hambly was so unique :(

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the same :) i enjoyed working with you. hugs Felicitas

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So pretty!

Unknown said...

when i heard that hambly were going to be no longer- i just thought of you straiht away! i adore your hambly creations...you always amaze with your beautiful work.

Lauren T said...

Beautiful LO. Your work with Hambly has inspired me to keep an eye out for their products at my LSS.

Bethany Becker said...

Sad to see Hambly closing. I love your layout!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page :)

bernii miller said...

wow.. I LOVE Hambly and can't believe they are closing down!! I guess I better starting buying what ever hambly I can get my hands on ♥ Any suggestions on where I can grab some?? :)

amanda73 said...

love love your layout, love your artsy style...ant believe anther great company is closing its doors

amanda73 said...

love love your layout... just love your artsy style....cant believe another great company is closing its doors

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

How I wish I had stocked some more of their whimsical overlays! Sad to say goodbye :(

mjsphoto6 said...

Lubbly, such a sad time for all involved with Hambly through the years, but I am sure it is just making space for more and exciting things to enter all of the Hambly family's lives! Love your work, as always! xx

mjsphoto6 said...

Lubbly, such a sad time for all involved with Hambly through the years, but I am sure it is just making space for more and exciting things to enter all of the Hambly family's lives! Love your work, as always! xx

mjsphoto6 said...

Lubbly, such a sad time for all involved with Hambly through the years, but I am sure it is just making space for more and exciting things to enter all of the Hambly family's lives! Love your work, as always! xx

julie e said...

What a beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing it.

Leslie said...

So sad to see Hambly go. Thanks for everything!

Pearl said...

Beautiful page, Leeann! Will miss working on the Hambly DT with you too.

LindaHAZ said...

Linda Hagerty said: Love your tribute layout and Hambly will be deeply missed. (sigh)

Shelley Haganman said...

Gorgeous page! I am so going to miss Hambly. I have been stockpiling some of my favorites since I know I won't be able to get it anymore!! :(

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I sure have always loved the way you work with Hambly. It's very sad that things are ending. Lucky for you you've got a stockpile hey?!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love this page! It's sooo YOU!!! :D

Lizzyc said...

Oh that is a bit sad for the fans of Hambly, but it is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all!! Thanks for all the inspiration Hambly!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing how you use transparencies on a LO. I've learned a lot from you! I love Hambly.

scrappyjen said...

I'm devastated. Love that unique Hambly style, its such a bummer that they're not going to be around anymore.

scrappyjen said...

I'm devastated. Love that unique Hambly style, its such a bummer that they're not going to be around anymore.

Delia W said...

I have been living under a rock ;-(

Love the LO, as always.

Delia W said...

Loving the blues - and yes, thats a bit how I feel about Hambly going...

Jona Panesa said...

so lovely. so sad for closing of hambly.