http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Friday, July 26, 2013

aussie scrap source update....

Gosh it's been forever that i have posted some of my projects from Aussie Scrap Source on my blog... watch out it's a mega overload!!!

 Echo Park - Oh happy day!

WI-EP-LP

WI-EP-D1-LP

WI-EP-D2-LP

Echo Park - Makes me happy!

sketch class1 dec - LP

sketch class1A dec - LP

Echo Park - This is awesome!
sketch class2 dec - LP

sketch class2A dec - LP

Jenni Bowlin - 10
Wi JB -LP

Wi JB -LP2


Wi JB-LP1

Glitz/Heidi Swapp/Hambly - Fun for all!

BEACH-LP


BEACH-D3-LP

BEACH-D1-LP

BEACH-D2-LP

Jillibean Soup - Today!

Jillibean lp 1

Jillibean lp 2


Jillibean lp 3

Glitz - Love you madly - Wedding series wally's style!

wedding series 1-lp

wedding series  2 -lp

wedding series  3-lp

wedding series 4 -lp

wedding series  5 -lp

wedding series 6 -lp

wedding series 7 -lp


wedding series 8 -lp

wedding series 9 -lp

wedding series 10 -lp

You and me!

wedding series 11 -lp

wedding series 12 -lp

wedding series 13 -lp

Crate paper - Hockey

aussiesport 001

aussiesport 002


aussiesport 003

Heidi Swapp - Year of...

this is  my stormy childs... isn't she just so darn cute!

school-1-lp


school-2-lp

school-3-2007-lp

school-4-2008-lp

school-5-lp

school-6-2009-lp

school-7-2010-lp

school-8-2011-lp

school-9-2012-lp

Wow there you have it... I have a heap more to post too all my masters stuff and published work and twiddleybitz of course!

thanks for popping by Miss Wally xxx

5 comments:

Nathalie said...

It's posts like this that reminds me why I follow your blog :) Beautiful work and so inspiring!

Kimberly Kett said...

GORGEOUS all of them!! So many great details!!

Stacey Young said...

Thanks for the mega overload Miss Wally, I will take it anyday! Can't wait to see the published creations, I don't buy the mags so look forward to seeing what I miss out on :) :)

Lizzyc said...

Wow you certainly are keeping creative... these are all full of wonderfulness and love the details.. I hope things are well with you! Thanks for leaving some love over on my blog too!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Man, your talent..the breadth & depth is totally revealed here! AMAZING...especially love those cardss & the mini...some nice pp happening here, too:):) Oh! And I'm glad Gorgja...that's not right spelling, but you know who I mean!!! ANyways, glad she had a good birthday....VERY special for kids, I reckon...& it's fun enjoying THEIR fun!!!!!!!