http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Saturday, July 4, 2015

The crafters workshop ...design team post

Hello, today i have another fabulous post over on "the crafters workshop". i am loving  the stencils and i have so many ideas and cant wait to share many more post with you. i actually have 2 post to share as i missed posting one... that's because i've had a couple of busy weeks and it's also school holidays.

anyway here's the page...click here to see how it's done!

TCW JULY 1

TCW JULY 2

TCW JULY 3

TCW JULY 4

and click here to see how this one was done. still plenty of time to make these for the little ones. a great holiday fun activity.

TCW project june 28 e

thanks again for popping in and i will see you all again soon.
miss wally xxx

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gosh, I never get sick of your scrapping....it's always a little quirky, full on interesting bits and clever ideas.....LOOOOVe those bg circles with the painty bits inside....really YUM!!! And those pin clips etc on the photo. LIKING that cluster....holiday fun begins, eh??!!! Enjoy!

Lizzy Hill said...

Haahhhhaaaaa...just saw you've been over at mine commenting....great minds;)!!!

Lizzyc said...

Hi! I hope you are enjoying the school holidays!! Love your layout with the circle theme.. Great paint on the background too! And the chalk boards look great.. I must pop over to C W and have a look! Thanks for dropping by my blog too!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is adorable - love the colours that you've used and how you've used them!

Sue Plumb said...

This is just awesome! That background, the colour, the small details - I LOVE it! (I can see I am going to have to stalk...*ahem*...I mean, visit you more regularly.) This seriously inspires me and is right up my alley! FAB work!
(And thank you so much for visiting my blog, I was blown away you took the time.) X